women get social

Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday

Hi... I'm home today with a major migrane headache. I even tried to walk this morning, but I got nauseated. It's kind of hard to see the computer screen because it's so bright. So, I guess I won't be doing much until this goes away. I don't have a Rx for any medicines for headaches. So I just have to wing it.
It was so beautiful this past weekend. I figured out that I walked approximately 5 miles. I've beefed up my exercise program. I'm just having a hard time getting these extra pounds off. My counselor from NutriSystem says that a lot of it has to do with the medications I take for my diabetes.
My goal in this weight loss program is to loose enough weight that I don't have to inject insulin anymore.
Gosh, wouldn't that be nice. Basically if I loose the weight I can go into remission with the diabetes and just get by taking oral medications for it. Of course, I will always be sensitive to carbs, but it would be much more manageable.
Are you ready for this cold weather to end? I am. I'm into the spring. There's nothing like going to the park on a spring day. Taking my camera and some bread to feed the ducks. And walking around the lake. So many outdoor activities. Spring is just around the corner.
Well, I hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment