women get social

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Since I'm not working at this time,I have been able to volunteer at a wildlife center. I have found that it's good to stay busy. It helps with my attitude and my health. It's so easy to fall into a bad attitude when I am not physically able to work. The reason I can't work right now is due to my eyesight. As soon as I get my glasses in about a month,I'm going to try to get a retail position. Health insurance is the most important thing for me to have at this point. Although my father is paying for all of my diabetic exams and medications,it's so expensive. So hopefully I can get on a health insurance when I get a job. Another way to try to stay optimistic is to see my friends. If I didn't get out of the house I would be isolating myself. Isolation is a killer for good attitudes. So all in all, I have been able to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment