women get social

Thursday, June 20, 2013

busy

Well, I've been busy this week. I joined a gym and I found a place to volunteer at. It's the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. I met the volunteer coordinator today and he real nice. I'll volunteer three days a week. I'll be helping with office work and working in the library.
I'll also start back with the Wildlife center in July. So, my schedule will be full. And I'll just schedule my doctors appointments around my other stuff. I plan on going to the gym every week day, so hopefully I'll loose more weight. I am still on the low carb diet my father designed and thats doing good.
I'm not as depressed as I was a few days ago. Hopefully I can keep a positive attitude because that makes things easier. All in all I feel a little better about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment