women get social

Friday, May 24, 2013

Hello!

I know, I know.. It's been a long time again since I checked in.
I've been dealing with a lot of pain lately. About a month ago I fell down a flight of stairs landing on my left side. So naturally my left arm, hip and knee were affected. My arm was the first to bother me, but that went away in about two weeks time. Now, I've had a time with my hip. So, I've been taking Tylonal and Advil around the clock. It's made my stomach hurt.
On this past Thursday, I woke up to shooting pain down my leg from my hip. I finally went to see a doctor about this. I had my left side xrayed. There were no breaks anywhere just tissue damage.
At least I had it checked out.
So, I'm back to taking Advil. I've pulled muscles from my hip down to my leg and knee.
If I take baby steps it doesn't hurt as much. The doctor told me that it can be anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months before I start feeling better.
Woopie!

No comments:

Post a Comment