women get social

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday

Well, now it's the new year. You know sometimes I have to really think hard about what to blog about. Nothing new has been going on with me. Still volunteering, still going to doctors appointments and still going to the gym. It's funny, it's about doubled with the amount of people at the gym. I guess theres been a lot of new years resolutions of getting into shape. I wonder how many people will keep it up after a few months. Keeping in shape is hard. But well worth it.
Something funny has been happening where I live. We have numerous cats roaming around the property and every now and then I'll find a dead mouse lying around. I have found three in the past 4 months. So I guess it's good that these cats are keeping the rat population down. Thats just gross any way you look at it.
I found out last month that I have to have eye surgery again. This time it's gonna be laser surgery. I'm not looking forward to it. My eyesight at night is less that desirable. The membrain  behind the lens in my eyes has scar tissue around it and thats why it's like looking through wax paper at night. I don't know when I'll have this done. My eye doctor wants it done by this month, but I think I can get by with it as is for awhile.
What else....I think thats about all. I hope everyone will have a good and prosperous year this year.
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment