women get social

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Holidays

Whew!!! You never realize how busy Christmas can be. I have not blogged in over two weeks time. My families Christmas went off without a hitch. On Christmas morning we woke to a big breakfast then had our Santa Claus. We didn't get to go over to my sisters house due to bad weather. That was a little  disappointing, but I guess we had already had a full day.
One more holiday left, New Years. Me I'm going to be celebrating alone as usual. I've bought a nice bottle of wine to drink. My blood sugar will go up, but it's just once a year.
Then it's back to the old grind. I hope this new year will bring good surprises. Of course one of my goals is to completely get off of insulin. That means I need to loose all of my weight. I can do it. Just a little hard work.
I'm watching my favorite show, MASH. So, I hope everyone has a safe New Years. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment