women get social

Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday

We had some commotion over here tonight. A fire department came with paramedics and the police. I waited til it all died down when I went over to my neighbors to find out what went on. He usually keeps his curtains open in his front window so he sees just everything that goes on around here. He said that our neighborhood "crazy" woman was in some sort of trouble. I've blogged about her before. She's the one who calls the police on some people because she thinks their stealing her cat. She also starts screaming at the top of her lungs across the parking lot late at night.
Anyway, apparently the paramedics took her away tonight. I hope she's getting help with whatever her problem is. Whats really scary is that you don't know what this woman will do next. I wonder if she has a gun. She's really off her rocker.
I guess every neighborhood has that one neighbor around that everyone avoids. Their everywhere. These are the type of people that you make sure your doors are locked.
Even if she's not "right," I hope nothing serious is wrong. I always feel bad talking about other people. Sometimes it's just necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment