women get social

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday

Continuation from the 19th. My brother did remember my birthday. He actually called while he was out of town. That made my day. Also another surprise was my sister stopping by with her best friend. She brought me flowers and a card. It was so nice to see both of them. I heard from both my parents and all of my friends.
I ended up going to the park that day. I fed the ducks and walked around the lake. So all in all I had a wonderful birthday.
Another treat is going to be tomorrow. My parents are taking me to an antique mall. I love old furniture.
We'll walk around. Maybe I'll see something that I will like. I'm just happy because I'll be able to spend time with my parents. I don't get to do that often.
Today, I've been dusting and cleaning around the house. I don't know about you but my house is constantly dusty. It make me sneeze a lot. I think my place gets so dusty because it's small and there's not a lot of circulation going on. Plus it's by a busy street. This really makes a difference.
I feel so fulfilled. I have a wonderful family who loves me, fantastic friends and I own my own home. So my life is pretty complete. I never really realized how much I have.
Of course I live on a budget, but who doesn't.
I can honestly say that I have all that I need or even would care about having. My place is small, but it's mine. So, I guess what I have been trying to say is that I'm truely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment