women get social

Monday, April 12, 2010

Well, I still haven't heard from the place that I had interview with. I did get the paper this past weekend for job listings this week. So at this point, it's just a waiting game. I went to see my doctor this morning and I was asking questions in regards to diabetes education. I have found that things come up that I still am clueless about. Like sometimes I feel sweaty and shakey. For example, last night when I injected, the injector wouldn't pump the insulin in and my blood sugar this morning was high. I was told by a doctor that the flexpens that i use are known to jam. Also, sometimes I experience spikes in my blood sugar levels, this is due to the time of day I test my blood sugar and some juices that I drink. When something is sugar free,theres still transfat calories in it. When something is no sugar added, then theres no transfat in it. This can effect my levels. So it's always good to read the nutritional values in food and drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment