women get social

Saturday, August 10, 2013

A New Day

Hello all. It's saturday and I have been lazy today. Would you believe that I am still in my pajamas?
I've been watching movies on the family channel all day. I'm out of bed but thats about all. I've been hearing stomping and running around upstairs all day, so I quss my neighbor has her grandchild up there. I couldn't be busy with my daily chores, but I've thrown caution to the wind today and decided to  do nothing. It is a beautiful day outside. I've got a big week scheduled for next week. I'll be volunteering next week at the Botanical Gardens. I've got a doctors appointment on Monday and I'll be hitting the gym again. I've gotten my heart rate to 137. It was at 158 when I first started so I'm slowly getting better. It takes a lot to move around this large body of mine. He He He. I've lost 31 pounds since this morning when I weighed. So thats good. It's all these low carbs that I have been eating. My Dad has designed this diet for me and so far I haven't been hungry to the point of quitting. I;ve been trying on clothes lately and now I've got at least 6 to 7 more outfits I can wear. SO, in another 30 pounds I'm sure I will be able to wear all of my clothes. I've got a lot of clothes, I just haven't been able to fit into them. My blood sugars are a little low but still in the OK range. Their from 75 to 92 in the morning. And in the afternoon their about 104 to 120. If I can just keep my afternoon ones under 150 I'm good. And my overall calorie count for the days are under 1,200. So, I think I've gotten this diet down. As far as today, everything is going well. I'll try to blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment